This anime is about a young boy named Arima Teppei, one day when he comes back his school he finds out that his parents are dead. A few months later his Grandfather calls him to meet him. Before he does he sees a women in a horse drawn carriage being chased by a few thugs, he jumps on his motorcycle and he goes to save her but they fall into a forest , and the trees cushion there fall and he then finds out that she is called Charlotte Hazelrink,and he takes her back to her Butler, Alfred.
When he meets his Grandfather he finds out that he is very rich and is throwing a party, but his Grand father tells him to keep on the clothes he has on because he saved someone in those clothes and then he finds out Charlotte is royalty. He then leaves the party and shes a woman practicing her fencing and as he does kendo he picks up his wooden sword and goes to duel her, his grandfather then comes out and tells him that she is his fiance, and that her name is Slyvia van Hossen.
I recommend this anime because I found it really funny and i think all of you will do too, I believe that this is mainly meant too comedy but it seems there is more romance and action in it, but it is really funny in most parts, I hope you enjoy!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment