Now me and Criss had a game in Starcraft 2, now I played the campaign and knew...not a great deal, so feeling overwhelmed by what i was facing, that being 2 AI I don't know what difficulty but Criss defeated one and lost a lot of troops doing so >:), then I had a thought and sent a ghost over and nuked him. Being surprised that a nuke did very little damage I thought SOMETHING MUST HAVE DIED, however not a great deal happened then I got a force of Arnold Schwarzenegger sounding robots (don't ask me what there official name was) making a wall of terminator power. Long story short he left for bed I carried on and owned the last AI player and had a feeling of triumph and pride when i got a message saying "gg" and Arnold found sarah connor :). All in all i had fun.
Starcraft 2 fantastic game.
No comments:
Post a Comment